At CrossFit BNI, we are committed to seeing our athletes meet each and every goal they have set for themselves. Whether we’re programming WODs, coaching a skill or movement, or providing a much-needed bit of motivation as the AMRAP clock winds down, our greatest joy comes when we see our athletes break through and accomplish something they might not have previously thought possible.
With that in mind, we are bringing the Lift More Oly 2-Day Olympic Lifting Event to CrossFit BNI. This event - and the coaches who put it on – travels the globe seeking to provide the very best in Olympic lifting instruction. Don’t miss out on this truly unique experience. This seminar covers:
- Weightlifting theories and practice
- Progressions practicing bar path and key positions to produce maximum force
- Cues to build kinesthetic awareness
- Proper technique for more efficient movement
- Drills to improve strength and reinforce technique
- Demonstration of movements for repetition
- Mental exercises for attempting maximal lift
- Exercises and drills that are most effective for mastery
- Nutrition for optimal performance
- Why Olympic Weightlifting is the most mentally challenging sport
For more information or to register for this event, check out the Eventbrite link below.